Breakfast is a time to set the stage for a successful day—one built around focus, energy, and conscious choices that elevate your well-being. So many people have grown accustomed to sugary, heavy breakfasts rich in fast-burning carbs, only to find themselves tired, hungry, overweight, and unhappy on a regular basis.
Here are Top 10 breakfast recipes – to eat in the morning. surprisingly delicious.
Carrots and Raisins Muffins
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup whole grain flour (any)
- 3 Tbsp ground almonds
- 2 cups carrot, grated
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp apple vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp linseed oil
- 4 Tbsp organic honey
- 3 oz raisins seedless
- Preheat oven to 360 F.
- In a big bowl, combine together almond flour, whole grain flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk apple vinegar, olive oil, linseed oil, and honey.
- Combine almond flour mixture with liquid mixture; stir well.
- Add in the shredded carrots and raisins; stir well.
- Fill the muffin cups 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
Porridge with Oatmeal and Maca Powder
- 2 cups almond milk (or coconut milk) unsweetened
- 1 pinch of table salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Maca powder
- 1 Tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 banana peeled and thinly sliced
- In a saucepan, heat almond milk with a pinch of salt over high heat; bring to boiling.
- Stir in rolled oats and Maca powder, reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes; stir constantly.
- Place oatmeal in a bowl and pour over the honey, cinnamon, and banana slices.
- Serve and enjoy!
Stamina Tofu “Omelette”
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 large red pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup white mushrooms halved or sliced
- 3/4 lb tofu cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp turmeric (for color)
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté onion and red pepper with a pinch of salt for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook until most of the water from the mushrooms has evaporated.
- Add tofu cubes and all remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for about 6 to 8 minutes; stir occasionally.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve hot.
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup of soy milk (unsweetened)
- 1 cup oat flour (or buckwheat)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar or sugar
- 6 slices day-old bread (or multi-grain bread)
- Servings; vegan spread, groundnuts, honey or Maple syrup
- Heat oil in a frying skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour soy milk in one bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine together oat flakes and brown sugar; stir well.
- Dip each bread slice first in soy milk, and then roll into oat flakes mixture.
- Fry your vegan French toast for a couple of minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Remove French toast onto a lined plate with kitchen paper to drain.
- Serve with your favorite vegan spread, groundnuts, honey or Maple syrup.
Vegan Super Green Giant Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1 cup of carrot tops chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 large banana, fresh or frozen
- 3 Tbsp ground almonds or ground Macadamia almonds
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder (pea or soy protein)
- 1 Tbsp extracted honey
- 1 Tbsp linseed oil
- Place all ingredients in your fast-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and combined well.
Green Protein Tornado Smoothie
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (chopped)
- 1 cup fresh peppermint leaves, chopped
- 1 banana frozen or fresh
- 1 cup coconut milk canned
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup ground nuts (almonds, peanuts)
- 1 scoop vegan pea protein powder
- 2 Tbsp extracted honey (or to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in your high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve in chilled glasses with ice cubes.
Nutty Silken Tofu with Berries Smoothie
- 1 cup of soy milk
- 1/2 cup of silken tofu
- 1 Tbsp almond butter (unsweetened)
- 1 frozen banana sliced
- 2 Tbsp Steel-cut oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp ground almonds
- 2 Tbsp ground cashews
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries)
- 2 Tbsp agave or maple syrup
- Add all ingredients in your high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy your liquid breakfast.
Oat – Raspberries Granola
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2/3 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup raspberries row or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 325 F/160 C.
- Stir together the oats, oat bran, flax, almonds, coconut, dried fruit, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a bowl, stir together sesame oil and maple syrup and microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Stir and then microwave for a further 30 seconds.
- Pour the hot mixture over the dry and stir to combine well.
- Spread a mixture evenly into a baking tray.
- Sprinkle fresh raspberries evenly over the mixture
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold with vegetable milk, honey, fruits, etc.
- Store cold granola an airtight container, in a cool, dry spot for six months (sometimes longer).
Savory Potato-Turmeric Pancakes
- 4 large potatoes, grated
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp almond butter with salt added
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of garlic-infused olive oil
- Serving: fresh chopped parsley or sliced green onions
- Peel, wash, and pat dry potatoes.
- Grate potatoes over a plate or bowl.
- Season potatoes with the salt and pepper and turmeric.
- Heat oil in a large frying skillet over medium-strong heat
- Spoon grated potatoes into hot oil and press with a spatula.
- Cook for about 2 minutes; flip the pancake and cook until golden brown.
- Transfer pancake to the kitchen paper towel.
- Serve warm with chopped parsley or green onion.
Spicy Banana, Oat & Coconut Mash
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cup coconut milk canned
- 2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup Steel-cut oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Serving: banana slices and honey
- Add banana and coconut milk into your high-speed blender; blend until combined well.
- Boil water in a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Pour in the banana mixture, and steel-cut oatmeal and cook, while whisking constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add coconut sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Stir for a further two minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve hot with banana slices and honey.
Try all of these mouthwatering recipes to experience the many benefits of a breakfast done right.